JUNE 5-8, 2017
This event is planned to help build leadership skills at every level of the Head Start organization. This event will provide intensive, practical and advanced level learning to enhance the professional development levels of all participants.
- Two Day Fiscal Track facilitated by the National Center for Program Management and Fiscal Operations
- Leadership Academy for Practice Based Coaching Part 2 – Coach Training – open only to programs that have participated in Leadership Academy Part 1 – Programs will be contacted directly with details and special registration instructions.
- Trauma Train the Trainer
- Family Development Credential Instructor’s Institute – application and special registration required
- Sessions for Leaders on Performance Standards, Human Resources and Leadership approaches
- Healthy Programs sessions – Healthy Menus and Healthy Policies
- Breakout sessions covering a full range of issues and service areas
CLICK HERE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS ONLINE – enter group code 1706OHSAI
GREAT WOLF LODGE RATE: $129 Single/Double + 13% local tax
guests can also make reservations by calling 1-866-954-9653
Cut off date 5-12-17