The OHSAI December Meeting will be held December 7-8, 2017 at the Doubletree Worthington.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Thursday, December 7
Amanda Bryans from the Office of Head Start has accepted our invitation and will join us for a dialogue in the Director Community of Learners and to deliver updates from the Office of Head Start during the luncheon General Session.
COMMUNITIES OF LEARNERS
The Community of Learners model is designed to facilitate ongoing, meaningful and intentional networking, sharing and learning among and between peers working in a common field. We view the implementation of the revised Head Start Program Performance Standards and the revised Monitoring System as unique opportunities to continue to frame the work of the Communities of Learners.
Click here to see agenda with specific topics
- Health/Disabilities/Mental Health
- Early Head Start
- Family & Community Partnerships
Friday, December 8
Breakout sessions will focus on key topics across service areas including:
– Maintaining Positive Leadership in the Face of Change
– De-Mystifying Data: Helping Staff Understand Data and Its Importance
– Beyond the Basics: Looking at Practice Based Coaching Through an Advanced Lens
– Engaging with Substance Abusing Families: A Strengths Based Approach
– IMIL Strategies to Increase Instructional Support – Satisfying CLASS Indicators with Music and Movement
– PITC (Program for Infant Toddler Caregiving) – First Moves
Luncheon and General Session:
The Opioid Epidemic and Its Impact on Children
LeeAnn Cornyn, Director of Children’s Initiatives, Policy and Public Affairs, Office of Ohio Attorney General
CLICK HERE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS AT THE DOUBLETREE WORTHINGTON
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE